Workshops & Mini-Symposiums Themes
Call for Workshops and Mini-Symposiums
Workshop and mini-symposium proposals are welcome and should be sent to the organization before December 31, 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org) including a title, a brief abstract, organizers.
- Deep Underground Engineering and Data Mining (canceled)
- Prof. Luis Ribeiro e Sousa, Tongji University, China
- Prof. Dominik Ślęzak, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Prof. Tiago Filipe Miranda, University of Minho, Portugal
- Industry 4.0 in Construction (canceled)
- Prof. Soheil Nazarian, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Dr. Johannes Pistrol, TU Wien, Austria
- Dr. Manuel Parente, INESC TEC, Portugal
- Machine Learning in Geotechnics
- Dr. Zhongqiang Liu, Norwegian Geotechnical Institute, Norway
- Dr. Mohammad Rezania, University of Warwick, UK
- Dr. Craig Christensen, VP Technology & Co-Founder at EMerald Geomodelling, Norway
* Venue: Find here the map with the location.